CAPITAL FOOD ADVENTURE
Jun 2018- Present
Providing Digital Marketing Solutions for Restaurants
“We love Canberra and everything it has to offer.”
“This is what drives and motivates us to do what we do.”
Canberra has a really great up and coming food scene. So together with my partner, we started a business called Capital Food Adventure. It is a YouTube channel which was created by my partner and I. Our goal is to show our appreciation of the local food as well as recommend great places for people to eat. This generally translates into us creating promotional materials for local restaurants and bars.
- Partnered and filmed with 20 clients last year, including BentSpoke, Iori Japanese restaurant, Tikka Take, etc.
- Videos were repeatedly used as powerful promotional tools by clients and received an average view of 10k+ for each video on Facebook and Youtube
- Successfully ran 9 campaigns on social media including giveaways and festivals
- Products were used for Japanese Film Festival and shown in Dendy cinema
- Provided digital menu screen solution for Little Wu restaurant and lift sales up by 20%
- UX research
- Performing and presenting in the promotional videos
- Filming, photo shooting and editing
- Designed branding including logos, banners, EDM, animations and posters
- Social media marketing